DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO: General Manager
EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Full Time
The Bar Manager supervises all bar activities and ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation, and alcohol awareness standards. The Bar Manager trains, supervises, schedules, hires, and evaluates staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proficient with drink recipe knowledge
- Trains staff for consistency.
- Orders and ensures inventory for bar is stocked at all times.
- Complete Inventory counts on a monthly basis.
- Interview and hire qualified staff.
- Supervise and schedule staff accordingly.
- Continuously evaluates staff and process.
- Guest satisfaction and retention consistently within established minimum standards and mutually established goals.
- Maintain a professional and consistent appearance in accordance with the Company appearance policy.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work area. Focus on maintaining clean and attractive clubhouse.
- Promptly and professionally respond to all guest requests.
- ALWAYS portray and influence a positive, cheerful attitude.
- ALWAYS greet every guest before assisting them.
- ALWAYS extend the highest level of courtesy and friendliness to every guest.
- Assist all other team members to provide our guests with a delightful service experience.
- Assist with Kitchen Staff, Cart Kids, and waiters
- Notify the general manager of any concerns that will hinder or prevent a guest from having a delightful service experience.
- Act and manage in accordance with the Company’s policies, procedures, and values.
- Booking tee times/ events
- Working and staffing events/ tournaments appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
IN THE OFF SEASON:
- Assist with the General Manager on cleaning and organizing
- Host events and work Wednesday and Saturday behind the bar
- Come up with fun ideas to get people in the door in the winter months
- Assist with ordering merchandise and golf gear
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school graduate/GED Equivalent required.
- Two years bar experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work well individually, as a team, and with the public.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and image.
- Ability to perform light to moderate physical skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed written or verbal instructions independently
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com