The Junior Golf Program is an 8 week program that takes place on Tuesdays.
It will begin Tuesday, June 11th.
The last week of the program, July 30th, will be the Cal Geis Memorial Junior Tournament. It is a fun, pressure free tournament that gives all of our players a chance to use the skills they have worked so hard on throughout the summer!
We will begin instruction at 7:30 am each Tuesday and will go until 11:30 am.
The program is open to the public. Sign-ups will be early June!
For members: $60/child
For non-members: $75/child
Each week will feature a different skill set and drills that we will guide each player through.
- Week 1 Putting Skills
- Week 2 Short Game/Chipping Skills
- Week 3 Bunker Shots
- Week 4 Fairway Shots, Tee Shots, Various Hazards on the Course
- Week 5 Tee Times/Match Play by age group
- Week 6 Tee Times/Match Play by age group
- Week 7 Tee Times/Match Play by age group
- Week 8 Cal Geis Memorial Junior Tournament